TenJewel
{profile}

»Name:Lisa Cahill
»Label:TenJewel Collection / Kituchi
»Gender:Female
»Age:23
»DOB:14/03/1984
»Location:Ireland
»Blogger:23/02/07
»Full Profile

Linkage

Etsy Store Beads Website DeviantArt Wists Stylefeeder Trunkt Flickr Smidge Moo 10kVillages FreeRice

Previous
{posts}

Got Screwed, Got featured, Off to the Japanese Gar...
Urgently needed update
My interview with Designed by Diana
Coming up next!
My interview with CraftasticDesigns!
Photographing your work for etsy
Whoohoo!
My interview with Spare Time Satchels!
Blog Make-over, Deviant Art and Earring Madness!
New Items & This Years Debutante Ball


February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008


SUBSCRIBE

News
{updates}
Check out my Etsy shop/s for the latest update on whats for sale.

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org



[subscribe here]
Feed (",)

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy New Year!
Even I can’t believe I let so long go by without an update. I am suitably ashamed!

I’m not going to even try to make excuses for myself. I have been just too busy these last couple weeks. I’m thinking of shutting down my kituchi shop. The truth is that I just don’t have the time to promote it. I sell my work outside of etsy as well as working on my TenJewel Etsy store and working full time. With Etsy, you sorta get what you put into it and that’s all there is to it.

Anyways, I hope that everybody had a great holiday.
I’ve personally just gotten so fat, I really have. I'm on a cabbage soup diet now.

Here’s some of my latest pretties:



Labels: , , , , ,


posted @ 6:46 AM
0 comments