TenJewel
{profile}

»Name:Lisa Cahill
»Label:TenJewel Collection / Kituchi
»Gender:Female
»Age:23
»DOB:14/03/1984
»Location:Ireland
»Blogger:23/02/07
»Full Profile

Linkage

Etsy Store Beads Website DeviantArt Wists Stylefeeder Trunkt Flickr Smidge Moo 10kVillages FreeRice

Previous
{posts}

My interview with Spare Time Satchels!
Blog Make-over, Deviant Art and Earring Madness!
New Items & This Years Debutante Ball
My interview with Bottledupdesigns!
Featured Etsy Artist Interviews
Look what I found
Linking Your Website back to Etsy & New for Kituchi
Briolette Earrings
Grilled Cheese
Etsy Newbie Guide


February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008


SUBSCRIBE

News
{updates}
Check out my Etsy shop/s for the latest update on whats for sale.

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org



[subscribe here]
Feed (",)

Monday, July 30, 2007

I’ve been so busy creating with my new supplies and I think I’m in love with Hilltribe silver now. I sold the most expensive item on my etsy store yet, which was actually a grab bag full of supplies from a recent studio clean out. Wouldn’t you have guessed that the most expensive thing I sell on etsy would turn out to be supplies!

I know that I was going to go and reply to all my deviantart messages and comment on everyone’s deviations but I went looking for a new car instead. I bought a silver Nissan Micra that I’m going to name “Betsy”. Every car I’ve ever had has actually been named Betsy and this one will be no exception. I love Betsy!

I’m so happy but in a penniless sort of way so I really have to keep my hand out of the cookie jar for a while. This is proving difficult since I keep seeing stuff that I really want so I’ve devised a cunning plan of hearting all the items that I’m going to demand as Christmas presents in a few months, lol!
new items: -









Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


posted @ 1:02 PM
0 comments