TenJewel
{profile}

»Name:Lisa Cahill
»Label:TenJewel Collection / Kituchi
»Gender:Female
»Age:23
»DOB:14/03/1984
»Location:Ireland
»Blogger:23/02/07
»Full Profile

Linkage

Etsy Store Beads Website DeviantArt Wists Stylefeeder Trunkt Flickr Smidge Moo 10kVillages FreeRice

Previous
{posts}

My interview with Designed by Diana
Coming up next!
My interview with CraftasticDesigns!
Photographing your work for etsy
Whoohoo!
My interview with Spare Time Satchels!
Blog Make-over, Deviant Art and Earring Madness!
New Items & This Years Debutante Ball
My interview with Bottledupdesigns!
Featured Etsy Artist Interviews


February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008


SUBSCRIBE

News
{updates}
Check out my Etsy shop/s for the latest update on whats for sale.

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org



[subscribe here]
Feed (",)

Friday, August 24, 2007

Ok, I know I haven’t updated here in such a long time. Items in my store fell below 20 due to multiple orders so I had to work hard to put items back in my store. Lots of new items now! Lots of new gemstones too and my Andalusite arrived! Seriously, there are too many new items for me to show you here so I’ll just post a few of my favourites.

I realise that I missed a featured etsyian interview too and I’ll bring those back next Friday. I actually read on the forum on etsy that some people look for payment in the form of freebies and whatnot from people that they feature. I’m so shocked by that. The reason that I run these interviews is because I enjoy doing them, I love reading artists interviews and I’m genuinely interested in other designers work, what they’re trying to do and why. If you have a store on etsy and you want to be featured, it’s completely free so just comment here or send me a convo.

I’m going to have my Wrapped Sunstone Earrings with Hill Tribe Silver, Freshwater Pearl and Peridot http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6811312 featured on http://www.smidge.ca/. It’s a fantastic looking site and really well laid out. It showcases handmade items created by independent artists and has a different a theme each week. My earrings will be under this weeks theme of Shades of Summer. My favourite theme so far is probably Grassy Green: http://www.smidge.ca/grassy_green.html, such great items!







Labels: , , , , , ,


posted @ 7:39 AM
0 comments