TenJewel
{profile}

»Name:Lisa Cahill
»Label:TenJewel Collection / Kituchi
»Gender:Female
»Age:23
»DOB:14/03/1984
»Location:Ireland
»Blogger:23/02/07
»Full Profile

Linkage

Etsy Store Beads Website DeviantArt Wists Stylefeeder Trunkt Flickr Smidge Moo 10kVillages FreeRice

Previous
{posts}

My interview with CraftasticDesigns!
Photographing your work for etsy
Whoohoo!
My interview with Spare Time Satchels!
Blog Make-over, Deviant Art and Earring Madness!
New Items & This Years Debutante Ball
My interview with Bottledupdesigns!
Featured Etsy Artist Interviews
Look what I found
Linking Your Website back to Etsy & New for Kituchi


February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008


SUBSCRIBE

News
{updates}
Check out my Etsy shop/s for the latest update on whats for sale.

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org



[subscribe here]
Feed (",)

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

OMG, I’ve just had a major supplies shopping spree. I cleaned out my studio a couple of weeks ago to get rid of all the beads that I had in stock that have been discontinued or because I only dealt with that supplier one time. Anyways, out with the old and in with the new!!…God I’m so broke. Here’s what I bought and will be featuring in my designs shortly. I might actually sell some overstock in these beads on etsy because I had to buy full strands in gross and in some cases I just wont be using them all.

I bought probably about TEN different types of chalcedony briolettes, I love them so much I bought every colour except rose pink because that was sold out, Karen Silver Orchids, flower buds, roses and hammered stations. Lots of Karen Silver, I’m in love with Karen Silver too! I got some different Marquise Briolettes because they seem to be a very popular shape. I also got some more flashy moonstone briolettes because they were such a great hit, gorgeous green amethyst briolettes, beautiful colourful fluorite briolettes, iolite briolettes
and *drum roll* ANDALUSITE briolettes!! I’ve been wanting Andalusite for so long, it’s so so beautiful! I can’t wait to start creating with my new supplies!!

Also, I got 17 new hearts on etsy today? That seems sudden and suspicious. Very weird.

Labels: , , , , , ,


posted @ 12:31 PM
0 comments